2017 Architectural Salary Survey Results
First of all, thank you to everyone who took the time to fill in the questionnaire. We received a fantastic response with more than 1,350 people completing the survey.
- Average Salary Increase (Part 1s - Partners/Directors) = 2.6%
- Annual Inflation CPI September 2017 = 3.0%
- London staff paid 6.1% more than the average
- Northern Ireland staff paid 21.4% less than the average
- Gaining your Part 3 is worth on average around £4,200
Approximate % of Part 1s paid below "Real Living Wage"
- UK (excluding London) = 11.90%
- London = 5.26%
The full results can be downloaded as a PDF report below.