Our client is a small friendly practice based in West London, currently looking for an Architect with at least five years’ experience post Part 3 to assist with the production of tender packages for the range of projects including the Education, Residential and Hospitality sectors. Candidates must be able to work within a small team but using their own initiative and know how buildings go together and what information a contractor needs.A good knowledge of the UK construction industry, planning and building regulations is vital.
Skills and duties would include:
- Preparation of Building Regulations compliance applications
- Preparation of working drawings, schedules and NBS Specifications
- Ability to coordinate with other design consultants
- Excellent communication skills
- Autocad experience
- Revit experience and advantage as they are actively seeking to transition from Autocad to Revit