Our client is a well-established practice that’s looking for an Architect with MEP experience to join their Manchester studio. You will split your time between the office and being on site working on an iconic project, as well as benefiting from hybrid working. The role is to primarily to work on a prestigious project that is currently on site and works progressing to the external façade, chimneys, roof and lower floors with the refurbishment works due to be complete in 2024.
Level of Experience:
Experienced architect with 2+ years post-qualification experience
- Site experience essential
- MEP/ Structures coordination experience essential
- Ability to react to site discoveries, coordinate, negotiate with Lendlease WPC
- Heritage/direct architectural experience is desirable but not essential as this will be done in co-ordination with the team. However, the heritage aspects of the project do need to be understood and championed.
- Ability to use Autodesk Revit to a site capacity is essential, as the package and project is set up in Revit.
- Direct liaison with
- The Structures and MEP Lead, and their team
- Design Team
- Key interface and coordination with MEP, Structure & Enabling Structures Works Package Contractors
- Coordination of MEP services, Structure and BWICs
- Review of Works Package Contractor Installation Drawings
- Attendance at site coordination meetings
- 100% full-time role