Our client is an independent construction and project management consultancy based in SW London, specialising in the delivery of commercial, education, sport and leisure, heritage and residential developments. They are now looking to grow the business and are looking for a Construction Project Manager or qualified Architect with 2 or 3 years’ post Part 3 to join them.
The role will involve supporting and coordinating the delivery of significant London-based projects. You will work collaboratively, as part of a highly motivated team, to deliver service excellence to their clients.
Essential for this role is:
- plenty of site experience
- contract administration experience (JCT contracts)
- job running experience, from inception through to completion
- excellent communication in English and great organisational skills
- self-motivated, driven and proactive
- well presented and confident in front of clients