This is a particularly exciting role for a design-orientated architect with experience working client-side. They are a developer based in central London with a fantastic portfolio of high-end developments. These range from luxury residential and commercial offices to private members clubs. They invest very much for the long term and work with some of London's leading architects to expand their portfolio of stunning London property. With a strong pipeline of new schemes coming in, they are now looking for an architect with around 5 years post part 3 to initially support the project director before taking on your own schemes.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- experience of high-end developments
- excellent design background with leading practices
- ambitious personality with strong commercial awareness
- strong site experience and ability to deliver quality schemes
- c.5 years post part 3
- some experience working client side within a design focused developer