Our client is a high end residential specialist near Oxford and looking for experienced Architectural Technicians. The projects range from high end extension and renovation projects to new builds and contemporary barn conversions and working with Listed buildings. The role will include preparing building control applications, production of tender packages, construction drawings and on site design project management.
The successful candidate will work within a collaborative team environment to deliver technical packages and detailed design information.
- Preparing, administering and negotiating building regulations applications for High End Residential projects.
- Preparing, issuing and negotiating Tender Packages.
- Liaison with Building Control, Contractors and Clients.
- Mentoring and supporting members of the Design Team.
- Reviewing and signing off work where appropriate.
- Contract Administration of projects on site.
- Experience with UK residential projects.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent CAD skills (Ideally ArchiCAD or Revit) Full training will be given.
- Working knowledge of NBS.
- MCIAT or CIAT qualified.