Our client is a small, West-London based award-winning practice of architects and designers, providing architecture and interior design services. They undertake a wide range of projects, from individual houses, extensions and refurbishments through to commercial and retail projects.
Whilst they predominantly work in London, the practice has and continues to work beyond these boundaries undertaking projects across the country and are currently working on projects in Wiltshire and Yorkshire as well as abroad, in Croatia and South Africa.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have passion for architecture and interiors
- Have minimum of 3 years relevant UK-based experience,
- Have strong design and technical ability (critical)
- Have a job running experience
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Have an excellent spoken English and great communication skills
- Proficiency in Vectorworks is not essential (in house training is possible)
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop / InDesign and SketchUp desirable
- Have a legal right to work in UK
- Be a driven person with own initiative, willing to learn and evolve further
- Ideal candidate will have the confidence to manage their own projects, including liaising with contractors, planners and clients.
Portfolios must include examples of technical details (construction details / fit out drawings) and photographs of completed buildings and examples of own projects (could be student projects) are also welcomed.