This is a great opportunity to work with a studio on the edge of the New Forest near Bournemouth. They are currently seeking an Architectural Technologist to produce technical design packages using Revit. The practice works across all work stages from concept to completion on projects as diverse as bespoke private houses to a community arts centre.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- at least 3 years post qualification experience
- a strong understanding of technical detailing and a passion for solving technically challenging problems
- a working knowledge of the UK Building Regulations
- proficiency in Revit would be a strong advantage
- be a member of CIAT or holding a CIAT accredited/approved degree.
The studio offers the benefit of flexible working hours, the option to purchase additional annual leave and a workplace pension scheme.