Our client is a multi-disciplinary practice based just north of London near Harlow. The firm is now expanding and taking on larger projects including residential and commercial fit out schemes. They are therefore seeking a project manager to ensure these new projects are delivered on time.
The role will involve:
- A good understanding of planning policies so that these can be applied appropriately to each project.
- Being able to prepare and design detailed Access Statements
- Completing requisite forms and gathering the correct documentation, fees etc for submission to the Council
- Liaising with the planners to ascertain if there are any issues which arise which would have a negative effect on the granting of the application.
- Reporting back to the director and/or clients.
- Liaising with experts, ie, landscaping, sound testing, soil testing etc.
- Reporting back to clients to keep them updated on all applications.
Candidates will need to be hard working, conscientious and have excellent time management skills.