This very well established practice is based in a fantastic location close to Oxford Circus and is seeking Architectural Technicians. Candidates will need to be able to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines when required. Ideally experience in commercial sectors and leisure projects would be a strong benefit.
A high-level of proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and some working knowledge of working in software: 3D Studio Max and Revit would be advantageous.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD with excellent IT and graphic skills.
- Experience in delivering technical detail drawing packages for commercial projects.
- Experience of commercial projects, with experience in cinema projects a desirable skill.
- Experience of UK projects.
- Good English communication skills (verbal AND written)
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team with a high design ethos.
- Willing to learn and progress.
- Work within a supportive and experienced team across a number of high profile commercial and leisure projects.
- Produce technical detail drawing packages in AutoCAD.
- Prepare concept scheme designs and deliver visualisations for client presentations.
- Ensure all drawings and document packages are in line with the practice drawing standards.
- Produce and set up drawing issue sheets and drawing codes.