Our client is an AJ100 practice in south London currently looking for a Project BIM Co-ordinator to join them. Some key functions of the role will be to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, particularly Autodesk Revit, and to provide technical support directly to project team members and report to the Studio BIM Coordinator, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows or content.
Core responsibilities will span from assisting initial project setup, maintaining models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and training project team members. This candidate must have great communication skills, sound technical understanding and the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
Further responsibilities include:
- Setting up of models (with support of Studio BIM Coordinator)
- Mentoring users on best workflows and modelling techniques
- To monitor the agreed workflows and modelling techniques that are used on the projects
- Project specific Revit content creation
- Maintenance of project BIM documentation
- Federate models and preform clash detection
- Assisting teams with delivery of drawing packages when necessary
- Providing feedback on the team’s performance/requirements
A Degree in Architectural Technologies / Architecture is required as well as advanced Revit skills.
Knowledge of AutoCAD/Navisworks and Dynamo would be advantageous.