9B's client is a fantastic up and coming studio based in central London who has won a number of awards. They are now seeking a BIM Coordinator with at least 2-3 years' post part 3 to join their team and work on a mix of housing and commercial office projects. You will need to be keen to create visuals/animations and develop scripting skills to help the team get the most out of the latest computational solutions and increase staff efficiency.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years post RIBA Part 3 experience, or equivalent, working in a similar role
- In depth working knowledge of BIM authoring applications such as Revit and Vectorworks
- In depth working knowledge of clash detection software Autodesk Navisworks
- Interest in developing computational design research in Dynamo/Rhino etc
- Experience of working in a project coordination role for BIM/CAD projects
- Coordinating multiple consultant models, identifying and documenting clashes using clash detection software for clash detection and avoidance