Our client is a prestigious award winning office with over 50 years of experience in the private, commercial and public sectors. They currently have an opening for a highly motivated individual with Revit experience to join their London team and work on a number of residential projects in the UK and Internationally.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years UK experience
- The ability to produce high-quality construction information.
- Revit Architecture
- Navisworks & Microstation a plus
- Candidate will lead on BIM aspects within the project team, working to practice standards, and in collaboration with external consultants.
- Candidate will be capable of working independently and have experience of setting up a BIM Revit project, including completion of BIM Execution Plans, 3D modelling & family creation, Scheduling - Cobie data export experience essential.
Ideally available to start immediately but would consider up to a month for the right candidate.