If you are an experienced Architect but feel you are looking for a change of career direction and would prefer to be working a lot more client side then this could be a very interesting role for you. The opportunity is with a firm that specialises in supporting clients through the architectural process. This will involve everything from forming an initial brief and developing a strong architectural analysis of the potential scheme to selecting Architects and delivering the final project.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Writing skills and careful attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Enthusiasm for design and architecture
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Experience and knowledge of managing OJEU processes and PPQs
- Have three to five years’ experience in a related role in architecture
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please click on the apply button below.