Our client is a large scale practice in Cambridge who are looking for a content manager to run all of their social media and promotional material. The ideal candidate will have several years of relevant experience in either the architectural, property or other creative sector, and relevant qualifications. You will have excellent communication skills and lots of common sense. This role works on a day-to-day basis with the Marketing Team across two studios but reports to the Practice Manager and ultimately the Board.
The successful candidate will:
- An excellent creative and compelling writer and will be able to demonstrate relevant experience.
- Understand traditional, emerging and multi-media channels and how best to use them.
- An ability to communicate to all of the firm's audiences in a relevant, inclusive and engaging way.
- Strong project management skills which will be demonstrated by managing multiple projects and deadlines.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the Marketing Team, development and delivery of the studio's content and communications strategy.
- Carry out a Communications Audit of our existing marketing materials.
- Ensure communications align to create a consistent narrative across all their audiences (both internal and external), with a single tone of voice.
- Writing and editing communication materials for our website, intranet, award entries and other marketing materials.
- Arranging photography and working with the Graphics team to ensure approved images are uploaded to Open Asset.
- Using innovative and creative solutions to bring the editorial strategy to life including identifying appropriate press opportunities.
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of materials produced to increase engagement and understanding.
NECESSARY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Several years’ relevant experience, preferably in a creative or professional services sector.
- Either a relevant university degree, industry-recognised qualification or extensive experience.
- Excellent writing, grammar, punctuation and proof-reading skills.
- Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate)
- InDesign/Photoshop (intermediate)
- Working hours: Full time or part-time – to be agreed.
- Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata), and three additional days at Christmas.
- Location: Working from home during Coronavirus outbreak but could continue part-time from home afterwards.