A small, award-winning practice based in Loughton, Essex, is looking for a good Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their team. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 full years working in a UK-based practice and will have previous experience in smaller-scale residential and commercial projects. There is potential for real career progression here!
The right candidate must be able to:
- produce accurate and detailed technical drawings to current Building Regulations standards and to a high spec generally, on time and with a set budget
- evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues if impactful to practice designs
- liaise with the Architect on the details/aesthetics of each project
- assist the Architects to liaise with clients on your projects as requires
- pay close attention to own personal development (CIAT) - CPD - to ensure high-quality work at all times
- use AutoCAD
The start date for this role: November.