Our client is looking for a Design Manager to work on giga projects in Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will have at least 10+ years of relevant experience on $500 million+ projects.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in projects management, planning and design management
- Strong skills and knowledge in engineering practices, economic principles, calculation methods, design details and specifications, and relevant building codes, standards, permits, sustainability regulations
- Familiar with up-to-date software applications (including Revit, ArcGIS, SSA etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Strong English language communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Professional certification or chartered status
- CAD skills required
An essential requirement is a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or Architecture from a recognised university, with a Professional certification or chartered status with a recognised regulatory body.
If this looks of interest, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or click on the apply button below.