Our client is an international interiors-focused architecture and design studio based in Marylebone, that is currently looking for an exceptional architectural assistant to join them. Recently qualified Architects will also be considered. Candidates will ideally have experience in the luxury residential sector and be immediately available.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals with a passion for design and construction, wanting to join a practice with high profile projects.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent written and spoken English to produce formal reports and written communication with clients and contractors.
- Good eye for and attention to detail.
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with project consultants and clients.
- An in-depth working knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D software packages is essential.
- Time management skills and highly organised working methods.
- Able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, whilst also able to take instruction.
- Able to work alongside other consultants.