Our client is a very small design-orientated practice based in North London with an international reach, specialising in buildings that provide enlightened and inspiring shelter for those inhabiting them.
The ideal candidate will have a strong construction background and design and technical skills to work on a range of residential and public projects. You will be managing projects and responsible for producing full detailed design/tender packages, technical details, schedules and NBS specifications.
Candidates should be comfortable working in Vectorworks (2D/3D), have construction experience, technical detailing skills and a thorough knowledge of UK building regulations is expected.
• proficiency in Vectorworks (2D/3D) and SketchUp is a must.
• ability to work within a team, as well as working independently
• must be able to take initiative
• ability to manage a project through all RIBA work stages
• knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• fluency in spoken and written English