Our client is a design-orientated practice of around 15 people and is based in central London. They’re currently looking for an experienced Part 2 Assistant or an Architect with up to 4 years post Part 3 experience to join the team. Candidates must have previously worked in a similar size office and have worked on projects in central London, primarily within the residential sector.
The right candidate will have project running experience in a design-led practice, with strong technical ability and experience of working across all RIBA Work Stages. You should be client-focused and able to manage a professional team, be articulate, and able to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and professional team members in order to deliver projects from inception to completion. They will be required to produce drawn technical information accurately, in accordance with all UK regulatory requirements (planning, Building Regulations, CDM and other relevant frameworks) and support the directors on larger projects and take project architect responsibility.
Candidates must have:
- Experience in UK based design-led practice working on residential and / or housing projects
- Proven job-running experience and the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects
- An excellent academic record
- Understanding of listed buildings and associated frameworks
- Strong design and technical skills and meticulous detailing ability
- The ability to work across all RIBA work stages
-Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential and additional BIM experience is welcomed
- The ability to manage a professional team
- Proven client management skills
- Effective communication skills with clients and professional teams
- A ‘can-do’, proactive attitude and work well as part of a team
-The ability to manage their own time as well as others
All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK. This is a full-time position.