Our central-London client is an award-winning architectural practice also offering a great office environment. They are currently seeking a German-speaking Architect with excellent design ability and experience in having designed and delivered high-quality residential projects.
This candidate should have a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience and have excellent design and detailing skills, an ability to work well in a team and be able to design mixed-use residential projects from feasibility level through to delivery. They must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking German.
Other requirements include:
- an understanding and proven ability of the specific requirements of mixed-use residential design from feasibility level through planning and implementation
- must have a good level of knowledge of Rhino, AutoCAD and Revit
- possess excellent design ability and technical knowledge
- be commercially aware, mature, responsible and reliable
- wants to take on and drive projects forward in a proactive manner
- ability to detail architectural packages for tender/construction
- good knowledge of UK building regulations and residential design and efficiency standards for private and affordable housing
- an interest and knowledge around current aspects of residential development including BTR, offsite construction etc would be preferred