Our client is an award-winning architectural and interior design-led practice that works on a wide range of exciting residential and commercial projects in the UK. They are involved in all aspects of design, big or small; including new build and refurbishment schemes. They have a growing number of high-end residential projects, the majority of which are in central London and are looking for an ambitious Interior Designer / Interior Architect to take a lead on the FF&E.
Their ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience, an excellent design portfolio, and experience of completing complex interior design projects. They are looking for a person who is client focused and has experience with working closely and collaboratively with architects yet who understands the differences between an architectural and interior role. Excellent career prospects will be available to the successful candidate.
Candidates will need to have the following skills and experience:
- exceptional design skills
- strong AutoCAD drawing skills
- experience of working on high-end residential projects in central London
- job pitching/winning experience
- ability to prepare thorough and comprehensive fee bids
- must have strong FF&E experience
- proven client management skills