Our client is a UHNWI who is currently developing a particularly large listed country house as well as a second property and is therefore seeking a Junior Interior Designer to support the more senior members of the team. Your role will involve a bit of everything, from sourcing fabrics to helping with FF&E. To be considered, you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Candidates will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- some experience on luxury residential projects but also relevant hotel/restaurant projects will be of interest.
- a portfolio containing completely unique, theatrical, and artistic interiors. A more traditional/classic style may also be relevant.
- ideally, Vectorworks skills but AutoCAD users will also be considered as long as you are happy to train in Vectorworks.
- InDesign, Photoshop and Office
- good experience with FF&E