Our client is an award-winning AJ 100 practice based in East London, currently looking for a Midweight Interior Designer with experience in corporate interiors and with expert Revit. This is potential for growth within the company for the right candidate.
Candidates should have various years working in a practice as well as experience in all stages of the design process from conception to completion. You will need to demonstrate exceptional lead design capabilities, experience in assisting in managing existing international client relationships covering multiple HQs, AutoCAD and Revit expert experience (minimum 4 years) is essential.
- Contribute to and assist in the development of tender proposals
- Contribute in the preparation of tender presentation material
- Lead /assist with the presentation of proposals to client
- Contribute in developing design proposals for presentation to the client. This will include concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials and furniture all to be approved by the Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager or Associate.
- Should demonstrate an interest in career and personal development
- Happy to travel internationally for projects.
- Act as client interface on projects.
- Collect client brief and prepare the project briefing documents.
- Prepare design and production information with pre-agreed programme and cost parameters.
- Specify products and materials. Investigate suitability for use and maintenance procedures.
- Specification of furniture desking systems and integration with IT.
- Attend client presentation meetings and other project meetings as appropriate.
- Assist Senior ID in reviewing construction work on site as required.
- Assist to ensure smooth hand over of project to clients
- Report project issues to Project Senior Interior Designer and/or Project. Manager and Project Associate on a regular basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing existing international client relationships covering multiple HQs.
- Revit expert experience (minimum 4years) with Design focus abilities.
- Should be willing to act as design mentor to junior staff members within the team.
- Good communication and presentation
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent design and technical
- Knowledge of and ability to undertake on-going research of furniture systems, products, finishes and materials.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate a
- An understanding of clients’ requirements and experience of a client
- Experience of fast track projects from inception to
- Client management
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to listen and learn from all members of the
- Build good relationships at all levels, internally and
- Working knowledge of Building Regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
Salary: £32,000 - £34,500, depending on experience