Eve Waldron Design is an award-winning, vibrant, design-led Interior architectural practise based in Cambridge. We offer a bright and modern working environment with flexible hours located on the edge of the bustling town centre. Currently a team of around 10 staff we are looking to make some additions to help with our ever-expanding array of Interior and architectural design projects as well as our expanding furniture projects - in the Commercial and Education sectors. Our projects are in Cambridge, London and the surrounding counties, often collaborating with large well known architectural practices.
If the following describes you – we would love to hear from you!
- Excellent communication skills. The role is client-facing and you will need to communicate clearly and competently in writing and speaking.
- Highly organised, able to manage time effectively and balance a varied workload.
- Confident and clear presentation abilities, confident freehand sketching
- Trained in AutoCAD is desirable.
- Preferably a years’ experience working in an Architectural or Interior design practice – ideally with experience in commercial projects.
- Experience in RIBA work-stages
- Interest in Interior Design and the furniture market
- Numerate and able to produce budgets in excel
- Interest in historic buildings as well as modern architecture
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Competitive salary, in line with qualifications and experience
- A varied and interesting workload, working on historic Cambridge buildings as well as modern ones
- A high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Opportunities for development and career progression,as well as involvement in business development
- A flexible and friendly work environment
- CPDs and design outings, plus regular staff socials
- Association with a highly regarded, professional, socially and ethically responsible practice
Please email your CV and why you would love to work for us firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the level of your qualification in the subject of the email.
Read more at: www.evewaldron.com
This practice has requested for direct applications only. Please, therefore, apply via the contact details in the advert above and not the application button below.