Mackay and Partners are looking for a Part-I architectural assistant/interior designer to join its London-based practice.
Clerkenwell-based practice Mackay and Partners require a competent designer with proven post-part I or equivalent interior experience in residential / hotel design.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers on the delivery of various projects.
- proven job-running and contract administrative skills
- ability to coordinate, detail, specify and manage production information packages
- you must have good communication skills –sketching and model making, teamwork, able to work to tight deadlines and have good time management
- computer skills required: Microstation experience essential, Sketch Up, 3DS Max
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
Applicants should submit A4 CV, work samples and references in PDF format, not exceeding 5MB, addressed to Sit-Yen Hampson – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
This practice has requested for direct applications only. Please, therefore, apply via the contact details in the advert above and not the application button below.