Granit is a vibrant, design-led architectural firm based minutes from the Northern Line station, Clapham Common. We offer a bright and modern working environment located only steps away from the open green space of the common. Currently a friendly team of around 20 architects (including Doodle the Schnoodle, our chief motivational officer and four-pawed mascot) we are looking to make some additions to help with our ever-expanding array of projects.
If the following describes you – we would love to hear from you!
- Excellent communication skills. The role is client-facing and all team members will attend client meetings as well as being expected to communicate clearly and competently in writing, via email.
- Highly organised, able to manage time effectively and balance a varied workload.
- Confident and clear presentation abilities.
- Able to sketch confidently and clearly to clients and colleagues
- Trained in ArchiCAD is desirable but not vital as we will provide training.
- At least a years’ experience working in an Architectural practice – ideally with experience in high-end, private residential projects. Exposure to JCT contracts or UK based construction projects would be ideal.
- Experience in RIBA work-stages, including planning, technical packages and delivery stages including contract administration.
- Ability to work well within a team.
We are able to offer the following to the right candidates:
- Competitive salary, in line with qualifications and experience
- A varied and interesting workload with a high level of autonomy
- A structured career path and opportunities for further training, as well as involvement in business development and marketing strategy
- Support during relevant qualifications
- Health insurance and other benefits, including a summer trip and other social benefits!
Please email your CV and why you would love to work for us to email@example.com. Remember to include the level of your qualification in the subject of the email.
Read more at: https://www.granit.co.uk/join-team-architects/
This practice has requested for direct applications only. Please, therefore, apply via the contact details in the advert above and not the application button below.