We have an exciting opportunity for a part 1 architect to expand on their skills and gain applicable experience in their field. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for responsibility, design freedom, and the hunger to create aesthetically pleasing, detailed 3D residential designs.
This role includes creating ‘existing’ and ‘proposed’ floor plans, elevations and 3D models within Revit software to be submitted to the local council to gain planning permission for each proposal.
Our successful candidate will have excellent time management and organizational skills as the role comes with a lot of freedom and self-management of ongoing projects.
Salary - £17,000
Monday – Friday - 09:00 – 17:00
1 hour paid break for lunch
Overtime will be required during our busy times only.
- Create architectural design plans to accompany planning applications using Revit software
- Liaise with customers via telephone and email to discuss design options and potential layouts for their proposals.
- Study the councils requirements, regulations and previous applications to ensure all designs receive the necessary approval.
- Design loft conversions and residential extensions compliant with building regulations and local authority regulations.
- RIBA Part 1 Qualification
- Revit experience is preferred but not necessarily essential
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organizational and ‘people’ skills
- Interest in learning about building materials and construction details
- Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills
- An enthusiasm to learn and grow with our small company
Our office is on south Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire
How to apply
Please email your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
This practice has requested for direct applications only. Please, therefore, apply via the contact details in the advert above and not the application button below.