Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and development practice specialising in digital interventions. They work with the latest technologies to develop innovative and interactive schemes for their clients, which incorporate advertising, art and wayfinding. Their canvas is anything from street furniture to an airport and from product design to architecture.
They have a small and dynamic in-house design team which they are looking to expand to deal with an increasing and varied workload. They are looking for someone with a design or architecture degree that has a natural understanding of space, scale and materials. The right candidate will be comfortable stepping outside their comfort zone and being challenged on a daily basis.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant design or architectural subject
- A working understanding of SketchUp and AutoCAD. Robust modelling in another software is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent verbal communication
- Basic video editing is a bonus
This is a graduate role, with salary based upon experience. There is an accompanying benefits package.