Our client is a medium-sized architectural studio in Notting Hill who specialise in luxury residential, retail and commercial projects. Due to a strong pipeline of new work they are actively seeking an enthusiastic post Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Good UK technical experience.
- Excellent graphic presentation skills.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of SketchUp and Photoshop
- Experience to producing tender and construction drawing packages and have an understanding of traditional construction methods and materials.
- Have a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- It is essential that you are also proficient in AutoCAD.
- It is essential to have an understanding of the REVIT Architecture, as you will be expected to use this software to produce tender and construction packages.
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously.