Our client is a small architectural studio near Haggerston that is currently looking for a very design-oriented Part 2 Assistant or very recent Part 3. This practice specialises in high-end private residential projects, creating bespoke, functional and sustainable homes. They are looking for an exceptional designer to join their team, ideally with ArchiCAD, but also open to training candidates that have either strong Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, or Rhino.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Solid experience delivering high-end residential projects for end-users.
- Outstanding design and space planning skills with ability to articulate high-quality and detailed schemes, thinking and creating directly within a 3D environment.
- Some knowledge and experience with UK planning procedures and policies.
- Strong abilities in interior design through the selection of finishes, fixtures and fittings as well as lighting design.
- Ability to produce high-quality 3D visualisations and photo-realistic renders.
- Good understanding and basic applied knowledge of sustainable design.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, alongside the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, clients, planners and consultants.
- Keen interest in current and emerging trends, new materials, furnishing and lighting solutions.
- High levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach.
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK and fluent written and spoken English.