Our client is a rapid expanding studio in London who are therefore seeking a People & Talent Manager to join their team. The role will have 3 main areas:
Attracting top talents – they are growing rapidly and so you’ll be critical to their recruitment strategy by partnering with the leadership team to animate the recruitment process.
Engaging top talent – once they’re onboard, you’ll be supporting the team on their journey, be it through career development, wellbeing, engaging & guiding our management team in their role as people managers.
Professionalising HR operations – this means getting the basics right, ensuring they're compliant and following best practice with regards to the People function, employment law, and their policies, and giving their team a frictionless experience with HR elements.
They are looking for someone who has at least 5 years existing experience in HR & recruitment within a creative services environment and ideally, you have:
- Either a CIPD qualification or relevant HR/talent management experience.
- Experience in in-house recruitment/talent acquisition of high calibre talent.
- An excellent understanding of employment law.
- Experience implementing HR best practice and innovation across a range of HR disciplines.
- Experience in international recruitment including immigration and visa processes.
- Strong communication skills – ability to work alongside the senior management team as well as the wider business.