Our client is a leading AJ100 studio working in probably the nicest architectural office I've visited. They have a fantastic company culture and after a number of recent project wins are looking to dramatically expand their team. They are therefore actively recruiting Senior Project Architects with strong Revit skills to work on a wide range of sectors but is particularly busy in the large scale residential and hotel sectors with a number of prestigious central London projects.
The practice has developed a thoroughly professional business with efficient processes allowing the team a great work life balance.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years post part 3
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Good knowledge of using Revit in practice and as part of a team
- Excellent experience on large London residential schemes or high end hotel projects
- Superb detailing knowledge