Our client was only set up a few years ago but has expanded rapidly and is now looking for a senior Principal Designer to join their multidisciplinary team. Candidates will need experience on large scale projects and be able to:
- plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety in the pre-construction phase.
- help and advise the client in bringing together pre-construction information, and provide the information designers and contractors need to carry out their duties
- work with any other designers on the project to eliminate foreseeable health and safety risks to anyone affected by the work
- ensure that everyone involved in the pre-construction phase communicates and cooperates, coordinating their work wherever required
- liaise with the principal contractor, keeping them informed of any risks that need to be controlled during the construction phase
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team working on a number of award-winning projects.