Our client is an AJ100 studio in West London who are currently looking for a Project Administrator/Document Controller.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to manage project document control; drawings uploads and Data Issue Sheets
- Manage and maintain project drawing registers
- Manage project external contact list on the MIS
- Assist Project Lead with MIS project gateways, including the management and uploads of all essential documentation, including Fee Proposals, PEPs, Internal Stage Reviews/PCR, Stage Reports, ROAD Registers, CDM Registers, Architectural Fire Report, BIM Execution Plan, Design Reviews and Tech Reviews
- Ensure image library is kept up to date with the most recent project images
- Manage project archiving; both electronic and hardcopy
- Assist with any typing, proofreading and formatting of all project letters
- Arrange travel and meetings for studio teams
- Assist with project documentation; document template, context research, typing, proofreading, formatting, collating information, printing and binding
- Work with, and share workload with, other Project Administrators
- Assist Front of House with cover when required
- Cover other Project Administrators’ workloads when holiday cover is required
- Other general administration duties include; daily attendance, answering the telephone, coordinating project post and couriers, ordering ordnance survey maps and printing, binding and collating of drawings and documentation.
- Work with the Quality Manager to ensure ISO 9001 procedures are complied with