Our client is a central London AJ100 studio that predominantly work in the large scale commercial sector. Many of their projects become award-winning schemes and include innovative new builds and the sensitive restoration of listed buildings.
They are now actively seeking an experienced architect with at least 5 years post part 3 and strong job running skills. The role will involve supporting the project Associate and overseeing the project team in delivering a number of commercial projects in and around London. The successful candidate will have experience in the design and development of commercial office projects from concept design through to construction, installation, and project handover. You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the project, managing the project team, as well as providing guidance and direction to the junior members. In addition to excellent design and communication skills, the successful candidate will have proven Revit experience and a working knowledge of Microstation and Adobe Creative Suite.
The successful candidate must have:
- experience in the development of design concepts and presenting to the client
- excellent design and detailing expertise, working directly within a 3D BIM environment
- experience in day-to-day project coordination, working closely with consultants and the wider project team
- solid understanding of the planning process in the UK
- experience in delivering tender and construction packages
- excellent and current knowledge of UK building regulations
- excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- keen interest in current and emerging trends across the commercial/office market