Our client is a London AJ100 practice who have recently won a new commission for a major residential project in London. They are therefore looking for up to 3 project architects to join the team. Each will need to be capable of leading small groups of 2-3 staff on the detailed design of a section of the overall project.
The project will be drawn in Revit and while some training can be provided, a working knowledge of the programme would be useful. An excellent knowledge of construction in mainstream residential buildings is a pre-requisite. The qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post RIBA Part 3
- Thorough understanding of design issues on medium to large scale residential projects
- Excellent demonstrable design skills
- Excellent graphic and computer skills including working knowledge of Revit
- Flexible and committed attitude to work