Our client is an award-winning architectural practice based in Central London currently looking for an Architect with a minimum of 3 years post Part 3 and with strong Revit. Candidates will need excellent design ability and technical knowledge, as well as:
- be commercially aware, mature, responsible & reliable
- want to take on and drive projects forward with little day to day ‘hands-on’ guidance
- ability to detail and independently produce architectural packages for Tender / Construction
- have good knowledge of UK building regulations
- have solid experience of delivering projects through all work stages
This will be to work on a major refurbishment and repositioning of a large workplace and retail building on a significant public square in central London, working alongside one of the leading development organisations in the city.