Our clients is an award winning practice specialising in new build eco houses; developer lead residential and contemporary interventions in conservation areas. They are seeking a particularly Revit skilled Architect who can lead the practice in BIM.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Been a Project Architect on a variety of jobs from feasibility through planning to tender and construction
- Be capable of being a BIM champion to assist with the ongoing transition to Revit on all projects.
- Be someone who wants to assist with the business development and growth.
- Have a minimum of 3 years Revit experience
- Be at least 3 Years post Part II
- Ideally have some residential experience