A small practice in Kensington is looking for a recently qualified Architect with strong technical skills and a portfolio of work from the high-end residential sector. This practice has an impressive portfolio ranging from luxury apartment renovations to full town-house re-build schemes, and you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of projects from conception to completion.
This role will provide a variety of experience including Planning Permissions, Tender Packages, Sustainable and Ecological works, Listed Building Consents, managing our Design Team, Site Visits, Supplier Meetings through to Bespoke Furniture Design.
For this role, the successful candidate will ideally possess:
- excellent skills in both written and spoken English
- fluency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required; Windows Platform
- managerial experience of running small teams of architectural designers and technicians
- thorough understanding of the various RIBA work stages including thorough knowledge of the UK building regulations
- experience producing and leading detailed technical packages, drafting tender specifications and associated documentation
- desire and ability to work flexibly within a dynamic, communicative and expanding design studio
- effective in building strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- capable of working collaboratively within a team and have excellent communication skills
- produce high-quality deliverables within project deadlines
- previous experience with on-site construction projects and contract administration
- experience in listed building and conservation projects would be beneficial
- ARB Accreditation preferred