A well-known, small-medium sized studio in Wimbledon Village is seeking a qualified architect to expand their team. The firm is a multi-disciplinary practice with a long established reputation in delivering bespoke high end residential projects.
Candidates will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years post part 3 but ideally quite a number more.
- A strong team player willing to play a part in a friendly local based office.
- Confident in liaising directly with private clients, consultants and contractors, with good communication skills.
- Ability to take responsibility for a project working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficient at using Vectorworks and AutoCad as well as hand drawing.
A competitive salary is on offer to candidates with the right experience.