Our client has an urgent requirement for a Senior Architect to lead a team on a major £150m construction project through detailed design and construction. You will need to be a qualified architect with at least 10 years of experience post Part 3. Much of that experience will be in the design and delivery of major residential projects in the UK. The project will be drawn in Revit and while some training can be provided, a working knowledge of the programme is essential.
Leadership qualities and organisational skills are pre-requisites for this position as it will entail leading a team of up to 12 staff. The minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
- 10 years’ experience post RIBA Part 3
- Excellent design skills
- Thorough technical abilities
- Good communication and leadership
- Ability to manage the detailed design development; co-ordination, production information and on-site stages of a large scale residential projects.
- Detailed understanding and ability to manage a project in Revit