An award-winning, medium-sized practiced based in the Basingstoke area is currently looking for
Senior Architects to join them. You will either have great experience within the Education sector, or great experience in the Residential and/or later living/retirement sectors.
Candidates must have a least 5 years post RIBA Part 3 experience, have excellent design and presentation skill and be able to manage medium-large sized projects with minimal Director supervision.
Other requirements include:
- Ability to manage, co-ordinate and prioritise resources
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project, with good working knowledge of CAD systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team, assisting and supporting team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, articulate and diplomatic manner
- Understanding the financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook and Excel 2015) and ideally Vectorworks
- Sociable, outgoing character with a good work ethic
- Able to react to a fast-paced environment, good time management and attention to detail
- Ability to assist in the management of architectural assistants on the team
- Ability to deal sensitively with rising building user and clients groups