Our client is a high-end residential studio in Oxfordshire seeking an exceptional Architectural Technologist. Their projects range from high end extension and renovation projects to new builds and contemporary barn conversions and working with Listed buildings. The role will include preparing building control applications, production of tender packages, construction drawings and on site design project management
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent detailing skills on high-end residential projects and preparing tender packages.
- Strong Liaison with Building Control, Contractors and Clients.
- Contract Administration of projects on site.
- Minimum 3+ years UK based experience.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent CAD skills. BIM an advantage (Ideally ArchiCAD or Revit) Full ArchiCAD training will be given to the right candidate if required.
- Working knowledge of NBS.
- Ideally MCIAT or CIAT qualified.