Our client is a large international practice with a London studio in East London. They work on a wide range of large scale projects including a number of high rise schemes and are now seeking an experienced BIM specialist who is a Revit expert.
The successful candidate will work as part of their BIM and digital team reporting directly to the senior BIM manager.
- to work closely with all BIM and Revit users on each project
- promote and provide guidance on procedures, processes and technical queries
- ensure all project teams meet the specific project digital requirements
- assist with Revit content creation and promote best software practice
- provide technical assistance for Revit content, functionality and technical issues resolution
- responsible for producing training content in line with company standards, processes and procedures
- responsible for maintaining training manuals and process documents
- hold regular technical BIM audits and maintain audit trackers
- hold regular Revit and related topics training sessions
- the ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience in architecture/engineering or related construction field and previous experience as a BIM specialist
- excellent communication and social interpersonal skills
- excellent time management skills and be adaptable