This rapidly expanding practice is seeking a senior office manager who has experience with a similar large-scale practice. Whilst reporting to a Senior Partner, you will be managing the smooth and efficient day to day running of two studios. This will involve being the Line Manager for the Front of House/Receptionist and the interface and support to all Partners, other studio support roles, and global staff as required.
- Management of all premises, facilities and maintenance
- Line management of Front of House/Receptionist position to support core responsibilities
- Studio administration including renewals and insurance, professional memberships, subscriptions etc.
- Purchasing and restocking of stationary, sundries, catering and equipment
- Assist with annual Quality Assurance audit process
- Ensure all statutory workplace requirements are in place and up to date including fire, health and safety etc.
Support the HR Manager including:
- Management of their recruitment process
- Management of new starters induction and settling in process
- Management of staff mentoring programme
- Coordination of annual staff review process
- Maintenance of staff mailing list and databases
Providing ad-hoc support to the Partners including:
- Management of diaries and inbox
- Coordination and booking of travel arrangements for all staff
- Preparation of ad-hoc materials for events, presentations, etc.
Additional Studio Support
- Organising regular staff and social events
- Provide support and interface with other studio support teams including business development, marketing and PR and commercial and accounts
Essential skills and personal strengths
- Proven experience of a similar role for a design led organisation
- Welcoming out-going, organised and proactive persona
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Packages including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Knowledge of Adobe package including InDesign an advantage