Our client is an award-winning architecture and design practice based in London who are actively looking for a Senior Urban Designer / Masterplanner to join their team.. They work with high-profile clients and have completed many interesting and challenging projects across a variety of sectors including innovative new builds, restoration of listed buildings and as well as large scale mixed use developments.
The role will be working closely with the sector lead and involved in a range of forward-thinking masterplanning projects.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- over ten years’ experience in professional practice – across masterplanning, urban design and architecture
- collaborative approach to design
- confident in client-facing environments and stakeholder / public engagement
- ability to manage internal and consultant teams / coordinate information on multiple projects
- experience at all project scales; from strategic masterplanning to detailed plot layouts
- the ability to work on all aspects of a project; whether managing, CAD drawing, 3D modelling, sketching or compiling and writing reports / presentations
- excellent sketching ability
- experience of preparing outline and detailed planning applications
- experience of preparing design codes