Our client is a small practice based in North London, looking for a talented Architect with at least 2 years UK experience. Candidates must have an entrepreneurial spirit and residential experience to share their innovative growth plan.
The right person must be:
- A skilled architect: a creative designer able to run residential projects through all RIBA stages.
- Experience in high-end residential (single family houses and small developments) and commercial projects
- Experience in construction drawings packages
- Strong AutoCAD and Sketch Up skills essential. Revit advantageous as they would like to start using it in the future
- strong graphics (InDesign and Photoshop) advantageous
- Available to start within a month
- A people person: Great communications skills and fluent spoken and written English. Confident to deal with their team, private clients, consultants, partners and network
- Passionate, driven, motivated, proactive, kind, honest and fun