Looking to work outside of London? Our client is a friendly practice based in Guildford offering a flexible work environment and career development. They are currently looking for an Architectural Technologist,or very technically-capable ARB registered Architect to join them. You will get the opportunity to work on bespoke high-value houses, apartments, and hotel design, including full interiors.
Core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating technical design solutions and highly detailed drawings both by hand and 3-D CAD software. Experience using ArchiCAD is preferred
- Liaising with clients, and working with the full consultant team
- Preparing planning and building regulation submissions and conducting follow through liaison.
- Specifying and scheduling the requirements for the project and preparing tender documentation
- Site liaison/supervision
- 5 or more years’ experience in UK including planning and technical regulations, and UK based construction methods
- Excellent technical design ability, with a passionate interest in technology and its future trends
- High standard of presentation, written and oral communication skills, fluent English
- Design sensitivity
Salary: £35-47,000, DOE