With over 20 years' experience recruiting in the architectural market, 9B has a wealth of information on:
We can also offer advice on:
- Which sectors are recruiting the most
- Which regions are particularly looking for new staff
- How to present your CV and Portfolio and why you may not be getting interviews
- What types of jobs are available for your particular skill set (not always the obvious choices!)
If you would like to discuss these further, please give us a call on +44 (0)20 8004 0369.
2022 Salary Survey
When we reported our salary survey results last year, salaries were rising but very much struggling to keep up with inflation. During 2022, however, inflation has increased to nearly 10% and firms are now under real pressure to respond to the cost of living crisis hitting their staff but at the same time be wary of a potential recession on the horizon.
To try and build a better picture of the current situation and see how architectural salaries have been impacted, 9B is conducting the confidential salary survey below.
If you would like to receive a copy of the results and see how they compare to previous years, please complete the short questionnaire and we will email you once the report has been compiled.
Begin Architectural Salary Survey
the Architect's CAREER PLAN
CAREER COACHING for ARCHITECTS + DESIGNERS
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you at a career crossroads where you want the next move count?
- Do you dread Monday mornings - feeling stuck, bored and disillusioned with work?
- Are you looking for more meaningfulness in your work - but unsure what this looks like?
- Do you feel like your potential is not being utilised and there’s only little room to grow?
- Are you ready to change your job or career direction and unclear where to start?
Being stuck in a rut at work can make it difficult to think about what you would love to do and explore new possibilities. Coaching can help you explore all the options, assess your talents, skills and experience and come up with new ideas and strategies that may not immediately be apparent.
For more information, see THINK:BUILD